Perhaps the most famous trekking on the planet, at the foot of the highest mountain in the world, Everest, very popular but still exciting. To reach Everest base camp, you go up the Khumbu valley, passing at the foot of some of the most beautiful and highest mountains on earth; Love Dablan, Nuptze, Lhotze, Pumori. In the glacial lakes of Gokyo, these beautiful mountains are reflected. The valley is inhabited by the Sherpa ethnic group of Tibetan origin, irreplaceable protagonists of mountaineering expeditions, a friendly people and very helpful with foreigners. A trek that, despite its popularity, still allows you to enjoy great emotions and to experience the Sherpa culture intensely.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel Hotel
Day 02 Kathmandu free day hotel Hotel
Day 03 Kathmandu – Official formalities, hotel Hotel
Day 04 Flight: Ktm-Lukla, and Trek to Phakding Lodge on FB
Day 05 Trek to Namche Lodge on FB
Day 06 Rest Day Namche Lodge on FB
Day 07 Trek to Phortse Lodge on FB
Day 08 Trek to Machermo Lodge on FB
Day 09 Trek to Gokyo Lodge on FB
Day 10 Trek to Chola pass and to Drangnag Lodge on FB
Day 12 Trek to Dugla Lodge on FB
Day 13 Trek to Ghorakshep Lodge on FB
Day 14 Trek to visit Kalapatar and to Everest Base Camp and to Ghorakshep Lodge on FB
Day 15 Trek to Pheriche Lodge on FB
Day 16 Trek to Tengboche Lodge on FB
Day 17 Trek to Namche Lodge on FB
Day 18 Trek to Lukla Lodge on FB
Day 19 Flight Lukla-Ktm, transfer to hotel Hotel
Day 20 Kathmandu, hotel Hotel
Day 21 Final Departure, transfer to Airport
The price includes
- Entrance fee to Sagarmatha National Park
- All nights in hotel, double room, bed and breakfast.
- All transfers and guided tours as per program.
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip.
- Trekking staff.
- Full board treatment during the trek.
- Accommodation in lodge for the duration of the trek, double or triple room depending on the lodge.
- Transportation of personal equipment.
- Trekking permits.
- Mountain Guide Assistance
- Personal insurance for travel assistance, medical expenses and baggage.
The fee does not include
- International flight Italy-Nepal A / R
- Visa for Nepal, € 30 (to be obtained upon arrival at the airport)
- Airport taxes on exit from Nepal Rupees 30 approximately.
- Entrance fees to monasteries and / or museums.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Single room supplement in the hotel.
- Personal equipment for trekking.
- Transport Extra weight on flights.
- Transportation or extra overnight stays due to personal reasons.
- Drinks, tips and all extras in general, of a personal nature.
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the The price includes
Generic individual equipment for extra European trekking / expeditions
- Duffel bag in sturdy, waterproof canvas, with small padlock and with your personal details on a tag.
- High mountain feather bag (of those that the companies recommend down to -25 ° C
- Backpack 30-50 Liters maz
- Insulating mat
- Trekking boots, Sneakers, Sandals.
- Walking socks (4 pairs), Cotton socks (3 pairs).
- Leather sweaters, excellent capilene or transtex garments.
- Cotton sweatshirts.
- Shirt and shirt.
- Heavy fleece or windstopper.
- Waterproof jacket with hood.
- Lightweight waterproof cape.
- A pair of jeans (for travel and the city)
- A lightweight canvas trousers.
- A short pants.
- A pant “technical” schoeller type for the share.
- A sun hat.
- Sunglasses with glacier side shield and excellent quality.
- Swiss bottle and pocket knife (not to be carried in hand luggage!)
- Front battery with new batteries + spare batteries.
- Document folder.
- High protection sun cream for face and lips.
- Toiletries and a normal sized towel.
- Fresh wipes & clean.
Individual equipment for ascents
- Waterproof overpants type “goretex” with side zippers.
- Fleece trousers
- High mountain mountaineering boots.
- Waterproof gaiters.
- Mountaineering gloves, two pairs, one pair lighter.
- Ice ax.
- Ice crampons with 12 adjustable points.
- The bag (hold baggage) must not exceed 20 kg, unless otherwise indicated.
- Hand luggage (use backpack) 5 kg.
- The excess weight is paid at the airport rather expensive and is not included.
- Put your luggage on all your luggage. name and address + tel. Weigh it before you leave!