Dalla sua cima si gode di una stupenda vista sul Grand Capucin. Tecnicamente non difficile, nella prima parte la progressione avviene su terreno misto, è molto esposta nella parte sommitale. Ideale per alpinisti con un livello tecnico discreto, che vogliono avvicinarsi alle grandi pareti di granito del Mont Blanc du Tacul.
- Day 1
The ascent is carried out in a day, departing from Courmayeur, by cable car from La Palud 1370 Mt. to Punta Hellbronner 3428 Mt. From here you cross the Flambeau pass, descend into French territory and in 1h30 you reach the base of the wall. It takes 2 hours to get to the top. The descent is technically more difficult, in the channel which is exposed to the south, the snow in the afternoon is often wet, you have to pay attention to the hoof under the crampons. For the descent 1h30. To return you have to go up to the Flambeau pass. 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The price includes
- Assistance of the mountain guide, commonly used material.
- Insurance that covers the emergency intervention in the event of an accident.
The fee does not include
- Tickets of the cable cars A / R La Palud – Punta Helbronner 29 €
- Anything not specified in the entry “The price includes”
PERSONAL TECHNICAL MATERIAL
- Maximum ice ax 60 cm
- Classic crampons with anti-cocoon
- High mountain boots
- Telescopic ski pole
- Harness, ice ax, crampons, ski pole and helmet missing will be provided by the guide.
CLOTHING TO WEAR
- High mountain / glacier sunglasses
- Sun cream and cocoa butter
- High mountain gloves
- Breathable t-shirt
- Sweet life
- Windstopper or fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Shoeller mountain pants
- Mountain socks
INSIDE THE BACKPACK
- Lightweight spare gloves
- Small personal pharmacy (compeed, aspirin, high protection sunscreen)
- Waterproof over trousers
- 1 liter bottle or Thermos
- Energy bars, dried fruit, chocolate, sandwich
- Paper towels
- Sun hat