Huge gully of 600 meters. in altitude which takes its name from “fortissimo” Giusto Gervasutti who with Renato Chabod on 13 August 1934 covered it for the first time uphill. The first ski descent was carried out by Sylvain Saudan on October 16, 1968. The channel is exposed to the fall of seracs which are located just below the summit of M.B. du Tacul.
Descent for excellent level skiers, who have safety and technical preparation on slopes of 50 ° / 60 °. For this descent you need snow conditions and quality of the snowpack that limit the distance.
- Day 1
Ascent by cable car from Chamonix to the Aiguille du Midì 3,842 m. With your skis on, you go down to the Midì hill. With seal skins and if necessary with skis on your shoulders, go up the normal route of Mont Blanc du Tacul until you reach the left exit of the canal. From here the descent begins. Return to Chamonix via the Vallée Blanche.
The price includes
- Assistance of the mountain guide, commonly used material.
- Insurance that covers the emergency intervention in the event of an accident.
The fee does not include
- Tickets for the Chamonix-Aiguille du Midì cable cars € 42.50 + € 9 Guide.
- Montenvers- Chamonix train tickets 20 € + 9 € Guide.
- Car transfers
- Anything not specified in the entry The price includes.
PERSONAL TECHNICAL MATERIAL
- Maximum ice ax 60 cm
- Classic crampons with anti-cocoon
- Ski touring boots.
- Telescopic ski pole
Harness, ice ax, crampons, avalanche beacon, ski pole and helmet missing will be provided by the guide.
CLOTHING TO WEAR
- High mountain / glacier sunglasses
- Sun cream and cocoa butter
- High mountain gloves
- Breathable t-shirt
- Sweet life
- Windstopper or fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Ski pants for high mountains
- Mountain socks
INSIDE THE BACKPACK
- The nose is getting thinner
- Ski mask
- Lightweight spare gloves
- Small personal pharmacy (compeed, aspirin, high protection sunscreen)
- 1 liter bottle or Thermos
- Energy bars, dried fruit, chocolate, sandwich ...
- Paper towels