Located in front of Mont Blanc, and the crest of Peuterey, an incredible panorama can be admired from its top. Technically not difficult, however it becomes exposed to falling rocks if climbed in conditions of scarce snow or too late in the season. And’ a classic climb on mixed terrain, suitable for mountaineers taking their first steps in the high mountains. The descent takes place on the same ascent route.
- Day 1
The ascent is carried out in one day, starting from Courmayeur, by cable car from La Palud 1370 m to Punta Hellbronner 3428 m. From here you cross the Flambeau pass and descend into French territory and in 1h you reach the base of the wall. It takes 2 hours to get to the top. For the descent 1h15. To return you have to go up to the Flambeau pass. Hours 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The price includes
- Assistance of the mountain guide, commonly used material.
- Insurance that covers the emergency intervention in the event of an accident.
The fee does not include
- Tickets of the cable cars A / R La Palud – Punta Helbronner 29 €
- Anything not specified in the entry “The price includes”
PERSONAL TECHNICAL MATERIAL
- Maximum ice ax 60 cm
- Classic crampons with anti-cocoon
- High mountain boots
- Telescopic ski pole
- Harness, ice ax, crampons, ski pole and helmet missing will be provided by the guide.
CLOTHING TO WEAR
- High mountain / glacier sunglasses
- Sun cream and cocoa butter
- High mountain gloves
- Breathable t-shirt
- Sweet life
- Windstopper or fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Shoeller mountain pants
- Mountain socks
INSIDE THE BACKPACK
- Lightweight spare gloves
- Small personal pharmacy (compeed, aspirin, high protection sunscreen)
- Waterproof over trousers
- 1 liter bottle or Thermos
- Energy bars, dried fruit, chocolate, sandwich
- Paper towels
- Sun hat