It is located in Swiss territory, in the Monte Rosa group. From its top you can enjoy an incredible view of the Matterhorn and of numerous 4000 Swiss people. The slopes that are not too steep, in spring allow the ascent and descent on skis. Technically easy, it does not present particular dangers. And’ the top ideal for beginner climbers who want to climb high.
- Day 1
The climb is carried out in a day, departing from Cervinia by cable car you reach Plateau Rosà 3489 mt. Climbing on the crampons, you will skirt the summer ski slopes. We continue the walk on the glacier which does not present technical difficulties. Not too steep slopes lead to the summit in about 3.30. The descent is on the same ascent route.
The price includes
- Assistance of the mountain guide, commonly used material.
- Insurance that covers the emergency intervention in the event of an accident.
The fee does not include
- Cable car tickets Cervinia-Plan House.
- Transfers by car, possible off-road climb to Rif. Duca degli Abbruzzi.
PERSONAL TECHNICAL MATERIAL
- Maximum ice ax 60 cm
- Classic crampons with anti-cocoon
- High mountain boots
- Telescopic ski pole
- Harness, ice ax, crampons, ski pole and helmet missing will be provided by the guide.
CLOTHING TO WEAR
- High mountain / glacier sunglasses
- Sun cream and cocoa butter
- High mountain gloves
- Breathable t-shirt
- Sweet life
- Windstopper or fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Shoeller mountain pants
- Mountain socks
INSIDE THE BACKPACK
- A tights
- Ski mask
- Lightweight spare gloves
- A front lamp with new batteries
- Small personal pharmacy (compeed, aspirin, high protection sunscreen)
- Waterproof over trousers
- 1 liter bottle or Thermos
- Energy bars, dried fruit, chocolate, sandwich
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Paper towels
- Sun hat
- Fleece or goose down gillet
- Ear plugs (useful in shelter)